Friday, November 28, 2008

Cashmere-YUM!!!

Beth ordered three skeins of Stormy from Classic Elite to knit herself a scarf. While playing on Ravelry I found the Morningside Neckwarmer (by Jared Flood aka Brooklyn Tweed) and stole one of her skeins last night. I started it after class last night and finished it this afternoon in the store. I also took the other two skeins of aqua to sell in the store-more colours will be here in about a week. The yarn is 100% cashmere. If you look closely at the picture you can see the tweed in the yarn (which is much softer after you knit it than in the ball.) This project was very important in my knitting career-it is the first time that I have knit with 100% cashmere-but it won't be the last.

Dad is in Honduras again for the next two weeks. Tonight he called us and all is well. The weather is hot-95 sure sounds good to me. They are busy pouring concrete so he is in heaven.

Beth is busy at the dining room table doing a puzzle and I am going to start decorating for Christmas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Oh, Cashmere Georgie!!" Seinfeld

Has Cathy taken it off yet? LOL