Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Beth Knits!!

This checkerboard scarf was designed and knit by Beth. Yes, you read that right, Beth can knit!!! She knit it out of Aspire Super Chunky from Naturally on 12mm needles.

I knit this scarf out of Aspire DK with a stitch pattern a student was using to make a pair of gauntlets. Beth started her scarf a while ago and I didn't remember what colour she was using when I started mine-obviously I should have picked a different colour.

I just received word from Namaste that the Zuma bags are on the way. Unfortunately the Buddy Cases haven't arrived in California yet. They will be shipped to me as soon as they get them. I will keep you posted.

The Romi shawl pins are now in the store. Don't wait because they will go quickly.

We received more colours of Cascade 220 today. Currently there are 21,355 projects on Ravelry using it. Check out these great mittens-they are on my to do list. The yarn is great for felting as well.

It's almost home time now. No teaching tonight so I will be finishing a scarf I started last night.

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

OMG!!! Beth really knits!!!!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

The yarn is gorgeous!

Jenn said...

That is a wicked scarf that Beth designed. Where do we get the pattern? :-)

Unknown said...

Is the moon made of cheese? Are pigs flying? LOL
Good on ya Beth!!!

Julie said...

Jenn
I have the pattern in the store with the purchase of yarn or you can go to www.oldmillknitting.com and sign up to get their newsletters. The scarf will be in the next one.

Jenn said...

Thanks Julie!