Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas

Here is an updated picture of my Leaf Poncho Jacket. I am into the second skein of yarn. The knitting is going faster than I thought it would. I am really enjoying knitting with the Tahki Donegal Tweed-it is much softer when knit.

Mom and dad are safely in Myrtle Beach. We just talked to them and it is 75 and they came home from church with the top down on the car (a PT Cruiser that stays in Myrtle Beach). We did family Christmas on Wednesday night and although it was stated no presents it took over an hour to open everything.

I want to say Thank You to Nori for the beautiful box of chocolates. Cathy and Sarah-thank you for the beautiful gifts.

There is a box of Dream in Color Classy on the way to us. I thought it would be delivered on Friday-maybe on Monday. I will be making more kits of the Tulip Cardigan in different colourways over the next few weeks. There will definitely be some done for little boys with no pink. I am also going to have my knitter make a sample for the store in a larger size to see how much yarn it takes. (Rhonda are you free?)

I don't think I will be doing a post again before Christmas. Work tomorrow morning, drinks at Rousseau House and then dinner at our friends.

I hope all of you have a safe and Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I would love to do one. The possible broken arm hasn't stopped me yet.