Monday, December 17, 2007

Central Park Hoodie

This is the Central Park Hoodie from Knitscene Fall 2006. You can purchase the pattern online (which I did today). My knitter Lynda will be making for me-I just started a sweater and need to stop myself from starting something else. I will decide tomorrow what colour to have it knit in. I know it will be done in Tahki Donegal Tweed.

I just got a letter in the mail from Dream in Color. There will be eight new colours coming in the new year (brights). There will also be a new yarn called Baby which is a lace weight yarn (700 yards on a 4oz skein). Included were pictures of some new patterns-a great lace shawl as well as an adults version of the Tulip jacket. I will be going through our stock tomorrow and doing an order-it usually takes about eight weeks to receive the yarn.

A shipment of shawl pins from Moving Mud arrived while I was away. There are some great new colours!!

People have been asking what the store hours will be over the holidays. December 24th 10-1. Closed the 25th and 26th. Back to normal on the 27th. December 31st 10-3. Closed January 1st. Reopen on January 2nd.

Gotta run. There are Christmas presents to be wrapped.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I love that cardi! I'm planning to buy the pattern in the new year ...

I can't wait to hear what colour you're going have it done in.