Monday, December 03, 2007

Long Post


The past week has been a bit crazy (I say that a lot). There are lots of pictures today.

Store
A limited number of colours of Cascade 220 have arrived. We will be adding more as the supplier receives them.

Knitting
I have a FO. Holly knit out of Noro Transitions. This was started over a year ago and I pulled it out last week. Super easy to knit. I think it took longer to put it together. Don't forget about the price of Transitions dropping by $5 a skein.
My Hip to be Square jacket could be done tomorrow. I just have one sleeve to sew in and the collar to finish.

House

This is our new pet. He is made out of leather and we got him at the One of a Kind Craft Show. A few years ago I bought my mom a bull dog and almost stole him when we moved into the house. Now we have our own footstool and he matches the furniture.
There were many more purchases but many are Christmas presents. It took two trips to the car!!

This is the glass bowl that was blown for us. The colours are phenomenal.


Dogs

This is Melo's favourite position-sleeping on my bed.


Sunday we had lots of snow and the dogs wanted to run and run all day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a rhino, it's pretty trached these days. I bought it for Ken when I was pregnant with Clarabel. My sister helped but we were pretty ridiculous hauling the thing to the car.
The sweater is great and love the self portrait.

Rhonda said...

Love the footstool. Love the bowl, it's gorgeous. We had the same dog problem with the snow too!

Michelle said...

sweater looks great! Love the bowl.

Samantha said...

I meant to mention how much I liked your sweater when I saw you last night. Thanks again fro brining the pattern for me. :)

I'll bet those dogs love their new snow-filled backyard. :)

Cute footstool. I love stuff like that. :)