Monday, June 18, 2007

Vegas Baby

I am so excited about Vegas. I haven't been there since January and my body is in withdrawal. We are going to see the latest Cirque du Soleil show-Love. Beth ordered the tickets months ago because they are almost impossible to get.

My packing will start on Wednesday night but I need to start thinking about my knitting.

I was going to take the new Berroco pattern but I think there is an error in it. I knit one square and there is no way that it was right. I knit another square adjusting the pattern and I think it looks better. I talked with the design team at Berroco and they are going over the pattern again.
This leaves me with two other options. This easy baby jacket called Pie. It is knit out of Berroco's Pure Merino. The other is a shrug from Dream in Color knit in their Classy wool. Both are easy to knit but I think the baby sweater is going to win. Not much thinking involved.

There isn't much house news to report. The fence is in-the dogs will be happy about this. They are paving the whole complex this week so it will look great when we move in. We can't get into the house until Thursday morning-our inspection-and then again when we move in (11 sleeps).

3 comments:

Quail Hill Knits said...

I'm jealous. I thoroughly enjoy Vegas.

Anonymous said...

My vote is for the shrug.
Have a great trip.

...Sarah said...

I love the shrug too.