Saturday, June 16, 2007

Tent Sale

I have booked the tent. The dates will be Wednesday August 15 and Thursday August 16. I haven't decided on the hours yet but we will probably open early on Wednesday for those who have to go to work and stay after 5:30.

There will be more yarn this year than ever-I have done a lot of cleaning out of the store. The yarn is good quality yarn but maybe the manufacturer has discontinued it or maybe I am sick of looking at it.

We will be offering 10% off if you pay cash for tent sale items.

More details to follow as the dates get closer-I have to get through the next 13 sleeps. You can tell that I spend time with my friend's children.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent!! I have had many people asking me about it, I'll pass the news along.

Unknown said...

I will have to keep that date in mind - not that I need more yarn...LOL. We talk in 'sleeps' around here too!

Quail Hill Knits said...

I'll be back in California then! This has the makings of an adventure....