Thursday, June 14, 2007

I need a bigger store!!

Today was very busy in the store.

My friendly UPS man brought in four boxes. Three huge ones from Berroco and another from Dream in Color.

This is the new sock yarn from Dream in Color called Smooshy. It is very soft, machine-washable wool. We received all the colours in the 200 and 300 series.

Berroco's boxes included

  • Peruvia
  • Keltic
  • Foliage
  • Ultra Alpaca
  • Pure Merino
  • Memoirs

Now we just need the new pattern books.

Here is a current picture of my shawl with 16" complete.

Mom and dad returned home from Myrtle Beach on Tuesday night to find the air conditioning in their house not working. Beth and I took them out for dinner last night because their house was too hot to cook in. The first words out of my mom's mouth were 'when are you going to update your blog?' Seriously, she thinks that I have lots of time on my hands!!

If you are coming on the Gone Stitchin' Weekend, I emailed out information to you today. If I don't have your email address, it will go in the mail over the weekend.

I'm off to knitting class. My Wednesday night class finished last night and the Thursday class will meet tonight and then one more class in July.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ooooooooo I do Dream in colour!!! Will you be getting the Aran weight too? Thank your Mom for all the great blog posts.

Anonymous said...

A bigger store, yikes! That dream in color is delicious. I am all over that.
The shawl is really pretty.