Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Kaffe Fassett

Here are a couple of updates from the yarn open houses this weekend. You will find more updates in our next few newsletters-I can't put them all here because it cuts down on available newsletter content.

Kaffe has designed a line of sock yarn for Regia that will be available this fall. The price is higher than the regular Regia but the colours are very different. He also has a new magazine coming out called Kaffe Knits Again.

The new Rowan magazine (#42) is great. There is a fair isle vest knit out of Felted Tweed that is so Rowan. The styling is what we saw in Rowan back in the 80's and 90's. Kaffe has two designs in the magazine. There are about ten garments focusing on Kid Silk Haze and Kid Silk Night.

The builder did not accept our offer on the townhouse. We now have a new offer in with him-maybe we will know tomorrow.

It is very early but I am off to bed-tv is bad tonight and Beth has to get up at 5am to fly to Calgary. Of course, this means I will be up at 5am too. I guess I can get some paperwork done!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree, Tuesday is the worst tv night.

Soo said...

Oh! I'm looking forward to the Kaffe sock yarn - and the new magazine!