Thursday, May 10, 2007

It's Official

Beth and I now own a house. The offer was accepted yesterday morning. I think my parents are more excited than we are. The closing date is June 29 (Beth and I return home from Las Vegas late on the 27th). This is the back yard (my dad is already planning the deck) , front of the house and a picture of my bedroom.

I got my first house warming gift yesterday from Phyllis (the owner of The Keeping Room in Dundas). In class last week we talked about drinks and I said that I like Green Apple Martinis. She brought in two Martini glasses, mixer and a leather serving tray. THANKS!!!

There isn't much knitting to discuss. I have started a shrug that I hope to have done in time for the trade show in Columbus at the beginning of June. I think I am dreaming but you never know. There wasn't enough knitting to take a picture-maybe tonight. I am combining some patterns to come up with it.

My sales rep is coming in today so that I can order the Rowan for fall. More about that tomorrow as well.

Have a good day-enjoy the sun. If the weather would stay like this until November it would be nice.

5 comments:

Sally said...

Julie,

Congratulations on the new house. I wish you well and know you will both enjoy it, immensely!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Speaking of house-warming gifts ... when's the party?

Samantha said...

Congratualtions!! Party at Julie's house!! *lol*

Rhonda said...

Congratulations. What are you going to do with all that room?

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Good news, congratulations.