Saturday, December 16, 2006

Shoes, Roko and something I knit

Roko has an infatuation with the water dish. He loves to play with it, drag it around the kitchen, try to pick it up and nothing is better than getting his feet into it.
























At knitting guild last week a few ladies were making felted mittens. I took the pattern, adjusted it and knit it out of Tussock chunky from Naturally. I still need to felt this-it looks like an oven mitt right now.


I ran to Yorkdale (a huge shopping mall in Toronto) on Monday to get a program for my computer. Of course I had to check out the shoe stores. I finally found something that I like. These are Geox, made in Italy, very comfortable and purple. Can't get any better than this.

1 comment:

madhu said...

Your dog Roko is really really kute and looks just like my dog cash and he really loves to play with my shoes and I think that is because of the smell. I just purchased Born ALYSSA DK BROWN VEGETARIAN shoes and my dog is really waiting to run away with it. What ever they do, its really fun watching.