Sunday, December 31, 2006

Didn't take too long

As you can see there is a new look to the blog. I decided that if I was going to change then really change it. The new blogger is amazing. No more working in html to get things onto the blog. You pick the page element you want to change (Blogs I read, Finished Projects), type in the information and done. You can move the page elements around easily-no more scrolling through the html and trying to find something and then move it somewhere else. Well done Blogger!!! I also like that posts are published immediately. No more waiting. No more watching the circle saying 30%, then 50% and then it says that it is done. But you look at your blog and it isn't there. Sometimes it can be days before it shows up. Spellcheck works on my new computer too. As long as I remember to hit the button, there should be no more spelling mistakes.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

I like the changes you have made. I have been hesitant to switch to the new Blogger but now I think I will.

Happy New Year to you and yours! I hope you have a great year in 2007.