Thursday, August 17, 2006

Home Again

After a great time in Myrtle Beach I am home again working. Dad was surprised when he arrived at the airport to pick up Rob and I was there too!! The trip was much longer than expected. We had a 4 hour delay in Charlotte for thunder storms-the power even went out in the airport.

I golfed 5 times in 5 days. My game wasn't as good as it usually is but you can't complain when you are on the course and not working. I did not pick up knitting needles while there-no time.

Since returning home I have been working on Bettna. I just have the back seam to do and under the arms. Hopefully it will be done today. Still no battery recharger for the camera but I have a new cell phone that takes pictures. Hopefully they will come out okay.

My BMW is going back tonight. What a pain. Someone came out do to an appraisal and there was a crack in the windshield-I have never noticed it. My security deposit is going towards a new windshield. I guess I should be happy that there is a deposit and it isn't coming out of my pocket. It has been a very different experience than dealing with Ford. I usually just take the vehicle back, hand over the keys and done.

The new Rowan yarns and remaining magazines should be here by Tuesday. They were to leave England last week but because of the heightened security the shipment was delayed.

No comments: