Monday, August 21, 2006

Finally a picture

Here is a picture of Bettna finished. I did all the sewing myself, no help from Jane, Rhonda or Wannietta.

No, Beth did not get the battery charger yet. I figured out how to download from my phone. Eventhough there is a memory card in the phone, pictures aren't saved to that memory card. You have to upload them to the card and then you can download them to computer.

I mentioned that there were problems with my Expedition. I just returned home from thedealership and have ordered a 2007 that should be here in about 3 weeks. It is no longer blue but white chocolate. There are a couple of new options (Sirius satellite radio and a power liftgate) that are really cool so I am happy to be getting the new model. I am also getting the navigation system (I don't get lost very often but Beth does). Apparently it gives voice directions and can tell if you didn't follow them correctly. If you make a mistake it will take that into account and adjust the directions.

I am back to working on Tempest. I have 15 of the 30 inches completed on the second half.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Bettna looks great! Good for you sewing it yourself, I know how much you looooove doing that. *lol*

White Chocolate sounds yummy. Too bad it's still a ford. *wink*

Happy Knitting!! :)

Unknown said...

I gotta 2nd that Ford thing - lol! But it sounds cool. Now if only they would get one that could drive for me I'd get more knitting done!!

Rhonda said...

Bettna looks great. Love the white chocolate, and you know you won't get any complaints about Fords from me. Now if you could get it to tell you when you make a mistake in your knitting, all would be right in the world.