Monday, February 20, 2006

Lots done today-unfortunately no knitting

I am sad to report that not a lot of knitting has been done. I am finished sleeve two and at the armhole shaping of the second front. Just got off the phone from my parents in Myrtle Beach. He did ask the dreaded question 'How much did you do today?' I think that I need to get call display and then not answer their calls until next week.

On a good note though
-Rowan arrived in the store today and some of it is on the shelf. The new colours look great and the new magazine is much better than the fall one.
-Louisa Harding yarns arrived today as well-this is tomorrows job. Louisa does two magazines- one for garments and the other for accessories. Her garment designs are great for casual and dressing up.

And on an even better note I think I have my website problems straightened out. The company who hosts my site also does the maintenance. This worked well until October when employees started to quit. Nothing has been done since then. I call and call and absolutely nothing gets done. I kept hoping that it would get better and they kept promising me that changes would be made but it didn't happen. I didn't receive an invoice until January and then they put the whole amount on my credit card. Visa has reversed these charges and I have paid them for the hosting but not for the work that isn't done. Now I am getting emails that my account is overdue. Unbelievable. Anyways-the good news. I finally found someone who could help me steal back my website and host it somewhere else. Hopefully this will be done in the next few days and the updates can be made. This will mean no time for knitting. Lots of new yarns to get up on the site along with the new Rowan pricing.

I have sat far too long in front of the computer today doing paperwork, etc so it is now nap time.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Well no knitting sucks, but I'm glad you're getting things straightened out with your website, and more yummy things in your store. Yay for new yarns!! :)