Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Finished another project and my gold medal

I finished knitting the Vision Coat tonight while watching the Amazing Race. Some of those people are really annoying. How can you walk by the clue box continually for 1/2 hour? How does a 60 year old woman think she can put together a motor bike if she's never done it before?

Back to my Sirdar Aran-I'm not ready to sew together another project just yet-that would be way too much.

Here is my gold medal for finishing my Knitting Olympics project-very exciting.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG - I can't believe that I missed the first episode!!! I mean, the Leafs games sucked and I've got the pictures to prove it!

Unknown said...

You've Already FINISHED the vision coat ? oh * My* Gosh !
you're amazing.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the gold medal - feels good doesn't it? and way to go on finishing your coat - keep it up! Those of us mere mortals will try to pace you - tee hee! Have a great day Julie!

Samantha said...

Wow! You're really zipping along -- another finished project already! :) Congrats on the gold. :)

By the way, I think the Amazing Race bosses pick stupid people on purpose just to make it more interesting for the viewers.