Thursday, February 09, 2006

I am ready to start

My swatch is done and I am eagerly awaiting 2pm tomorrow so that I can start. This is the first time in my life that I have waited to start a sweater-usually I jump in right away.

We recieved new shipments of spring yarns today so I decided it was necessary to move things around. Today's job was the Rowan room. The Rowan hasn't arrived yet but I wanted eveything ready when it does. I washed shelves and swept and then moved the tv. Got it all done and then realized I had been really stupid. The tv is now on an angle and the view from my table isn't the best. I will be spending the next 2 weeks glued to that tv and it is in the wrong spot. Tomorrow morning will be more moving around so that my chair faces the tv straight on.

Tuesday night was our guild meeting. Here are a couple of pictures of the ladies entrelac bags so far. So far only a few have been felted but the rest should be done for the next meeting. The colours look great!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Julie,

The bags look really great - nice pattern; whoever thought this one up is a real genius!!! LOL They look really good and it is nice to see a bunch at once. Perhaps you will have to make sure the class from the retreat all bring their finished bags to the next retreat.