Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Lots of Shawls

 It’s pretty shawl day at The Needle Emporium.

Diana dropped off her latest project today and was wearing a beautiful shawl. This is her Passeggiata knit with the Back to Basics minikin kit. This colourway wasn’t on my radar but I think it should be. Diana said she tried to plan out the colours but then decided to just wing in. The combination looks fabulous.

She has yarn in her hand to knit Only Good Vibes for me. We are using Hedgehog Alpaca Boucle and Skinny Singles in the colour Artichoke.


You can purchase the pattern for Only Good Vibes on Ravelry.

Photos © Melanie Berg

Diana knit Birds of a Feather for me. You can purchase the pattern on Andrea Mowry’s website. It is gorgeous. The colours are so bright and cheery. I love it over black. Imagine it over a jean jacket. Or a white summer dress. We used Soul Single and Soul Mohair from the Old Soul Fiber Co in the colour Pink Panther.





Now I want one in every colour!!!

It’s almost time for bed. More stupid dreams last night. I think I was worried about our Fantasy Football. I had reason to worry because it was very close but we ended up winning. This is what Yahoo said about us after the draft - they weren’t kind and ranked us last. We showed them. 



No comments: