Monday, June 29, 2020

Parallelograms

Here is the third shawl that Stephen West just released. Meet Parallelolamb (pattern purchased on Ravelry).
Choose seven colors to knit this fingering weight shlanket (shawl + blanket). Each parallelogram is attached to the previous section so there is no seaming required. This modular design is knit from the center outward, so you can simply stop early for a smaller size. This pattern is also great for using leftover bits of yarn and single skeins. Use as many colors as you like for this graphic statement piece.
Photos © Stephen West





I spoke with my friends at Spincycle today and we have yarn coming really soon.
There are new colours coming along with favorites that we are out of. This is Midsommar which will be available in Dyed in the Wool and Dream State.

This is Lapis available in Dream State. Rumour has it that there will be a sweater coming out soon that uses this colour.

This is Ruination coming in Dream State.

Yesterday I mentioned that I was going to show how to start the Botanic Shawl. It was a little crazy at work today and I totally forgot. I promise will make every attempt to do it tomorrow.

I can’t believe it’s 9pm and I haven’t knit a stitch all day. Maybe a row or two before bed.

No comments: