Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Vegas Day One


My flight last night was great and I accomplished a lot on my Comfort Fade Cardi. I’m at the first fade. I should have brought another ball of grey with me. I had to start the fade a few rows sooner than I wanted to. I hope I have enough to make it or I will be doing a bit of fudging on the way home.



Beth and I will be in Vegas in November to see a few hockey games. I think she needs one of these jackets :)

I spent some time at the mall this morning. It’s a good thing Beth talked me into taking a bigger suitcase. I bought each of us a pair of Ugg slippers. I wear mine all the time and the lining starts to wear. A new fluffy pair will be great for cold winter evenings on our tile floor.

Now it’s time for a walk. The Conservatory at the Bellagio called. It is decorated for fall - I can’t wait to see it.

No comments: