Friday, May 18, 2018

Pairfect

I'm back in the store and have been busy taking pictures. The Potlucks from Hedgehog are available on the website now.
Of course I took two skeins of this colour. It is gorgeous.



30 colours of Sock Minis.

ARNE & CARLOS PAIRFECT is now also available for small feet in sizes 22 to 35! The socks are available in eight different cheerful color combinations in sweet 60g balls. The colorful jacquard patterns are inspired by the home of the two iconic Norwegians and each of them are combined with the matching uni colors for cuffs, heel and toe tips. Best of all, the patterns come straight out of the ball! The yellow thread that appears at the beginning and in the middle of the ball marks the beginning of each sock, creating two completely identical children's socks.
You can start on Christmas knitting for your kids/grandkids.

We're home from dinner and the hockey game is on. I can barely keep my eyes open. I rested on the plane. I'm not sure I can say that I slept. When I got home I had a few hours sleep and then went to work. It will feel good to have a full nights sleep in my own bed.

No comments: