Saturday, January 06, 2018

Shopping

I did a bit of retail therapy this morning.

There were new colours of Rockshelter Sock on the Meadowcroft Dyeworks website. We should see them in about a week and a half.
159 Twilight's Reverie
172 Pinstriped PJs
44 Raku Glaze
160 Unrequited Love
94 Cinnamon Fern

They also had some Find Your Fade kits that I ordered. I couldn't help myself with this one. The colours are amazing.
Our Silk Traveler is 70% superwash merino and 30% mulberry silk.  This yarn is made using the same superwash merino fiber that our Rockshelter yarns are, paired with the addition of silk for the most luxurious feel during knitting and wear that you can imagine.  Silk Traveler glistens.  It reminds me of the way freshly fallen snow looks under a bright, morning sun, when the surface looks like it’s littered with diamonds.
Silk Traveler is a fingering weight yarn and will make an amazing Find Your Fade. I might will have a hard time giving this one up.

I have a passion for quilting. I don't have a lot of time with my sewing machine but I have a good collection of Tula Pink fabric.

There is a new quilting guild in Ancaster called the Ancaster Modern Quilt Guild. I didn't know anything about it. They had a workshop in town this weekend. Stephanie and Jill came over at break and suggested that I look up the guild. Check them out on Facebook for more information.

Someone decided that she wanted to be a yarn store dog today. It took a lot of coaxing to get her up and out the door with dad.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad we connected today. See you at a meeting soon.

Lois Evensen said...

Love, love, love those yarn colors! And, your canine security team leader is precious, too. ;)