Saturday, October 21, 2017

Joint Effort

I started this cute little cardigan and Cathy finished it. The pattern is worked from the top down and is so easy to make.

I forgot to bring knitting to the store one day a few months ago. I started this so that I always had something to work when I was at work. I made it to the second button hole and then didn't get any farther. Cathy took it home and finished in a few days. It wasn't doing any good sitting in a lump on the front table - now you can see how pretty the yarn knits up.

Pattern: In Threes (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: Mrs. Crosby Steamer Trunk. We used 2 skeins of Harper for the smallest size.

Beth bought a new friend for our front garden. Our neighbourhood has a lot of Halloween decorations. I guess she was feeling left out.
We have lights too. Giant eyes flash across the front of our house. The little kids walking by while we were setting them up liked them a lot.

I just made it to the fourth colour on Find Your Fade. I hope to get a chunk knit during the baseball game and then take pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

What a darling little pink sweater. I'm sure it's comfy to wear, too. We haven't put up any Halloween decorations yet, but we are ready for the candy. Now to just keep our hands out of it before the kids arrive on Halloween. ;)