Monday, April 17, 2017

Stripes

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. Beth and I hosted dinner last night and when everyone left I was way too tired to think about writing. I could only manage 4 rows on my shawl before I had to pack it in for the evening.

I'm into the second striped section of Xanthe. Ambah asks for a certain number of rows but I might make it longer if I have enough yarn.


Roko was very tired too. He curled up in the loft.
Lucy came to dinner. There were a lot of people and the house was warm. Lying by the vent was nice and cold. And it was quiet in that corner of the house. Twenty very loud people in a house can be overwhelming for a dog.

I've been doing accounting today which has put me in a bad mood :) I'm going to close up the computer and knit a few rows before dinner. That will put me in a better frame of mind.

No comments: