Sunday, September 04, 2016

Happy Sunday

I was merrily knitting away when I realized that I had better get some pictures. My friend is hanging on our back fence. Next summer we should have lots of flowers climbing up the fence.
I'm hoping that after a night of TV and a day of knitting tomorrow my shawl will be finished.

Pattern: Outline (free from Hedgehog Fibres)
Yarn: 5 skeins of Skinny Singles
Do you hoard beautiful, one of a kind, hand dyed skeins of soft sock weight yarn? I do too. This is the perfect design to use up all of your crazy, colourful yarns, remnants, bits and bobs, leftover yarns, and all of your prized special skeins too.
Simple in construction, this wrap lets your yarns shine and your mind rest. It’s a very easy, enjoyable knit, with a great knitting rhythm.
Easily adaptable, in terms of length, width and colours. Try using yarns that are of similar weight for best results.
This is from the other corner of our yard. I was trying to get the shawl along with the sunflowers that our neighbour planted. They didn't want to turn around for me. The difference in the light from one corner to the other is amazing.

The flowers in our garden are looking pretty.


I'm heading back to my knitting. Big Brother will be on soon and we'll find out the new HOH. Then The Great Food Truck Race.

No comments: