There were two amazing planters and I came home with both. One is at the store and the other at my house.
Two different sets of hockey tickets - one for a game in Toronto and one for a game in Buffalo.
My dad went crazy in the baking section going home with a dutch treat that I can't spell, a lemon pie and a carrot cake. He is on a bit of a sugar rush right now.
Another surprise came in today - a new set of Karbonz interchangeable needles. These are a special set with short tips to make 40cm (16") circulars. The needle sizes are 3.5mm-6mm.
Special Tips are designed to produce circulars in 16'' (40cm) length. Each tip measures 4'' (10cm) and is to be used with cords provided in the setThere hasn't been enough knitting lately. Here is the shawl so far.
- A revolutionary product!! New-age needles made from High-Tech carbon fiber with tips in nickel plated brass!
- Combination of two versatile materials - light bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips - is guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience!! No other knitting needle comes closer to this!!
- Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile material used in manufacture of the new generation aircraft, space ship, automobiles, etc.!!
- Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered - Ideal for all types of yarns and for every project
- The needles have high tensile strength, are light weight with lot of flexibility
- Surface made of carbon fiber helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle!!
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat, with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand
- Available in a convenient packing of the seven most used sizes
- The set includes 2 cords to produce circular needles of various lengths
- Available in an attractive black and grey fabric case with see through vinyl for safe storage