Sunday, November 03, 2013

Knitter's Frolic 2014

I know it's only November but I'm starting to plan my booth for the Knitter's Frolic.

Saturday, April 26, 2014
The Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre in Toronto

I will be displaying yarn from a brand new company. I'm very excited because we will be one of the first stores in North America to have the yarn. While flying home from Vegas I came up with the booth idea and need your help. If you have a vintage suitcase in your basement please let me know. I'm thinking something like...



I would also like vintage hat boxes.

And vintage makeup cases

Let me know if you have something like these. We can make a deal. :)

4 comments:

life ldc said...

Very intriguing Julie - I came right home and checked my "luggage" - sorry, nothing suitable.....but I'll be on the look out! What about ebay?

Coffee Lover said...

There are a few vintage shops on James Street and Lock that have such cases :) try Humble Pie and The Button Pusher, both have Facebook pages

Seajaes said...

I have a mini metal steamer trunk. Measures about 10X10X14 inches. It's old. I've had it about 40 years. My dad and I got it at an auction. It's nothing special. Will get a picture to you. I would loan it to you no problem but would want it back. It would look cool with hanks or skeins of yarn.

Julie said...

Seajaes
Thanks for the offer of the mini steamer trunk. Please send a picture-I'm intrigued.

Coffee Lover
Thanks. I will check them out.

Anne
I don't think I need to go to ebay. It seems that there are lots around in antique shops.