Monday, June 06, 2011

No pictures=unhappy Julie

On Thursday morning Oliver, Bev, Beth and I will be heading to Columbus, Ohio for TNNA.  My inbox is working hard to keep up with the emails from companies previewing new products that they will be showing.

This morning Namaste sent an email with their new bag.  I will be ordering one for myself and Beth is hopping up and down begging for one as well.  I am trying to add a picture but I keep getting the message that the server is rejected so I am going to keep writing and hope that blogger gets their act together soon.  What is this new bag?  We won't have it until July or August but you might want to get your order in right away.  These are going to be hot!!  It is called the Mini Messenger.  I'm not sure where the name Mini comes from because in the picture it looks full size-I will know better next week.
From the email
the exterior material is Namaste's vegan non-leather and the interior material is gray faux microsuede (PET) which is made of recycled plastic bottles
Cross-body design for hands free function, the Mini Messenger bag has a padded adjustable should strap, quick access exterior pocket, and lots of pockets for ultra organization.  This bag is perfect for an active busy lifestyle.  Available in black, peacock, red, lime and eggplant in July 2011
I've gone onto other work and came back.  Still can't upload a picture. The next few hours are going to be busy so I am going to hit publish and show you the images tomorrow. Hockey.  The Bachelorette.  Big Break. MasterChef.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Namaste also posted a photo of the bag on their Facebook page.

Julie said...

Thanks. I didn't think to look there for more pictures.