Friday, June 17, 2011

Blue Sky Alpacas

I am trying very hard not to scream and throw a computer.  I wrote a whole post and then proceeded to erase the whole thing.  Blogger and I are not getting along lately!!

My temper tantrum is done so I am going to try again.

Crate and Barrel is one of my favourite stores.  A few weeks ago I was in Toronto visiting my suppliers and I decided to see what was new. They had great bedding and it was on sale.  I didn't buy it because I am not impulsive when I shop.  :)  It's a good thing I didn't buy it because when I was in Columbus last week we visited the Crate and Barrel there.  The bedding was an even better price.  I bought the duvet cover, pillow cases and shams.  They were out of the sheets but that is okay because I have sheets the perfect colour mauve.

Blue Sky Alpacas has some great patterns coming for fall and they are ready to be shipped.  Normally my shipments from them come by Canada Post so I have asked BSA to hold my order until next week so we can see what is going to happen.  I might have to bite the bullet and use UPS.

Trellis Scarf

4 skeins of Bulky
20mm needles
An easy to memorize lace pattern and long fringes create a luxuriously soft and warm scarf with fantastic drape.
Shawl Collar Vest

Skinny Cotton
4.5mm needles
This chic vest with its wide collar and interesting construction is a fun knit and a perfect layering piece.
Autumn Vest

Bulky
9mm needles
This simple and stylish ribbed vest is knit in one piece for minimal finishing.
It is round two of the golf and I am going to watch again this afternoon and get more knitting done.

Before I can mess this up I am going to hit Publish!!

No comments: