Saturday, October 10, 2009

I have no will power

Okay, I get my blog post done and say that I am not going to start anything new. The post man shows up with a huge box from Crystal Palace. Inside is the new Mochi Plus. (We did not order all colours-so far we have 6 in the store. Another order will be made after Camp.) Mini Mochi is the sock weight and now there is a thicker Aran weight in the great self-striping colours.




What did I do last night? Got out a copy of scarf STYLE and started knitting Midwest Moonlight (p. 95) in colour 559 Treasure Chest. I cast on 33 stitches on 5.5mm needles. Super easy pattern that looks great!! Now the question is if I can get it done by the time we leave for Knitting Camp.

2 comments:

lhunt said...

could i have the pattern for mochi plus scarf.
thanks

Julie said...

The pattern for the scarf is in the book Scarf Style.