Monday, April 30, 2018

A different look

Once I got to the third colour on Fading Point I knew that I had to make some changes. It was supposed to go to a grey/mauve but I really like it going to the pink. The last colour is going to be even darker. A total different look than Joji's sample (and the other Fading Point that I have on the needles.)

Beth has been busy making hats. They are going to 541. Those who need a hat can take one off the wall.
541 Eatery & Exchange is a non-profit cafĂ© on Barton Street East, where you can pay-it-forward by volunteering or by turning dollars into buttons. Anyone can use 5 buttons from the jar each day as $5 towards a good meal, which helps feed those who need help paying, but also nurtures a diverse community of belonging around the table. 
Read more about the restaurant and the work they do... 
My garden is flowering. Now we need the tulips to come out.
Someone came out to play today. I spent a few minutes in the store but running errands won over putting yarn away :)

Now back to the knitting. Eight rows of lace and then I get to bring in the fifth colour.

No comments: