Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Snoopy

I've been borrowing from instagram again. Here is another picture of a finished Medialuna Shawl. I showed Beth my problem this morning and she scolded me. "Why do you think you know better than the designer??" I get the picture. Follow the pattern :) I've ripped out my work, wound the balls and am ready to restart.

Mr. Canada Post brought in a box from Offhand Designs today. Meet Patty and Snoopy.

Kazul is now available with a few fresh changes... in a splendid array of treasured textiles inspired by the times and trends of the Californian Classic Charlie Brown. The bag features a front ZIPPER pocket for I-pad, magazine or pattern below! Kazul opens up wide with a stay-put 16" x 11" doctor's bag frame and another, deep pattern or I-pad pocket on the inside of the bag, as well as our traditional zipper pocket, pouches and pockets!  Rolled leather handles and a matching leather flap finish the look beautifully!


Lucy, Linus and Snoopy.
Capacious carry-all with 3 compartments and endless pockets, pouches and tool slots. Room for all of your electronics, books and the central compartment pops open and stays open with a practical hex-frame closure for knitting or just seeing deep into the corners. Versatile handles offer short handles and a luxurious adjustable shoulder strap which extends to wear cross body for heavy lifting.

Are you ready for Ambah's Mystery KAL?


 I'm still deciding on my colours.
When will the first Clue be available in my timezone?
This link shows the day/ time in different parts of the world for the first clue release.
This is awesome. We don't have to wait until Friday to start.

Did you know there are prizes?
5 Silver "ambah" shawl pins: 5 winners will be randomly drawn from the FO thread and announced March 22, 2017
We're picking my dad up at the airport tonight. He's been in Honduras for the past 10 days on his annual mission trip. He'll be tired and hungry and sore. He'll tell us it's his last trip. And then when they start talking about the next trip in a few months he'll be signing up again :)

No comments: