Friday, September 25, 2015

Jilly with Cashmere

Beth wound my ball of Jilly with Cashmere before I left for Vegas and decided that she needed to knit with it as well. 

She is using one skein to knit That Nice Stitch (a free pattern on Ravelry). The pattern is very straight forward and not hard. She only had one problem while I was away. It took a couple of minutes but I talked her through it and she was able to carry on. There was a bit of a rant that it wasn't fair that I was away when she really needed me.
Auburn Wave is growing. I'm back in the store tomorrow and will get a picture on a mannequin. I talked with Dream in Color today and more skeins will be here in time for the Woodstock Fleece Festival.

Now it's bed time. My time away was great but I need to get my schedule back into this time zone.

2 comments:

Melanie Moore Briscoe said...

Beautiful! What are the jilly colors used in that picture (particularly the reddish one)?

Julie said...

Melanie
That was a one of a kind colour. We are sold out of it.