Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday by the Lake

I had every intention of posting last night but it was late and I needed to sleep. 7 am comes early. We're having a great time (I feel like I'm writing a letter home from Camp). Everyone is getting along. The food is very, very good. It was hot and sunny yesterday. Today starting nice but now it's raining. Perfect for an afternoon nap. We have a few people registering now so I'm at the front desk. The perfect time to share some pictures.

Kim's class this morning was extremely quiet. Not a peep actually. They were working on her Optical Delusion pattern which involves short rows. There was a lot of counting but the ladies did great.
The weather was beautiful so my class went outside. You can't beat sitting outside and knitting at then end of September.
Camp games last night. Wendy had to march around the room while knitting. It's not as easy as you think.
A bit of pictionary.






The market place is set up and the ladies are having fun playing with yarn. Now it's time to get ready for the fashion show.

No comments: