Sunday, August 30, 2015

Lazy Sunday

Jetsetter is finished. I'll get pictures on a mannequin on Tuesday when I'm back in the store - lying on the counter doesn't do it justice. I was going to block it (today was blocking day) but I had it on and like how it fits and lies and decided to leave it.
Magmatic Boom is drying. The Sweetgeorgia Party of 5 kits should be leaving Vancouver on Monday or Tuesday so I'd say we should have them the beginning of next week.
It was a lazy day at our house. Melo snuggled in on the couch for a while. Our dogs are all about comfort.

Now it's time to get to my Camp knitting. Beth and I are teaching a class and I need to get my sample finished. Who am I kidding? It's not going to be finished but I need to get more knit than I have now. Big Brother tonight. Who is going to win HOH???

No comments: