Friday, July 17, 2015

I'm Home

The sun rise this morning was beautiful. We were up early (4am) to watch the golf and get the house ready to leave. Sheets and towels were washed and the house was in tip top shape when we left. I even managed to knit a few rows.

We're home now.
The clouds on the way home were awesome. After a few pictures it was time to get down to business. I'm almost half way through the last colour on Magmatic Boom
There are two episodes of The Amazing Race Canada to be watched so who knows how far I can get tonight.

I stopped by the store on the way home from the airport to see Lynn and she was unpacking a box from Lorna's Laces.
 April Showers
 Grasshopper
 Lava Flow
 Sandstorm
Thunder Cloud

We have these five colours in Shepherd Sock, Solemate and Cloudgate.

Now it's time to rest. I have that 'I need a vacation to relax after my vacation' feeling. And I'm working tomorrow. Thankfully it's a short day to get back into the groove of things.

No comments: