Friday, July 24, 2015

New Sample

I'm at home right now waiting for a few of the carpenters who work for my dad. They are coming to do important work around the house. Toilet paper holders. Towel bars. We didn't have the builder put these in because they were so cheap and not good looking. They are also hanging our curtain rods and the blinds in my bathroom.

I took my mom to the hair dresser this morning and stopped at the store on the way home. Mr. Canada Post had dropped off a box from Lynda


Pattern: Gyre (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 2 skeins of Mrs. Crosby Satchel in the colour Wild Huckleberry







The mirror finally made it onto the wall. The job tomorrow is to open up the boxes of our art and start getting it hung. Now I have errands and then some knitting. It's been calling me from my table and I haven't been able to touch it all day.

No comments: