Sunday, March 29, 2015

Finishing Projects

The last few days have been spent finishing projects that have been sitting around. Remember my New Year's Resolution? Every month I must finish one. Today I finished two. Pictures tomorrow because they are in need of a mannequin and a bit of blocking.

Here is the next one that is going to be finished.
Pattern: Exploration Station (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 4 skeins of tosh merino light

This is the Stephen West KAL from October. I am so close to finished. Like four or five rows close. Why has it been sitting in my closet?
This top down semi-circle shawl begins with my favorite Westknits shortcut rows and yarn overs followed by two-color brioche ribbing, slipped stitches, stripes, and finally and beautiful chevron border. Choose 4 colors of yarn and enjoy the playful knitting journey!
Master Chef Canada will be on soon. A bit more knitting then early to bed. For some reason I'm very tired today. It's going to be a busy week so I should start off on a good foot.

No comments: