Thursday, March 19, 2015

Coming Soon

There are new patterns coming from Noro. I think that they should be in the store sometime next week.

The first is a hard cover book.
The vibrant colors of Noro yarn and the striking stitch patterns of lace knitting provide a unique opportunity for design inspiration. For this collection of 30 projects, some of today's top knitwear designers have risen to that challenge, and to new heights of beauty: from flattering tops, dramatically draped shawls, and cozy hats and mitts to a structured tote and a cozy blanket, these creations, knit in a variety of Noro yarns, will open your eyes to openwork in a whole new way!





And a new pattern book from Jenny Watson.



Ley Lines (the first) was finished last night. Now it needs to be blocked. I think that might be my job on the weekend. Tonight I will be knitting on Ley Lines (the second) and watching basketball. March Madness is here. We have a friendly family wager happening. And trust me, it's not that friendly. Very cut throat!! The worst part of it is that mom is winning right now and she knows absolutely nothing about basketball.

Beth and I made a trip to the mud pit today to see the fireplace. Here it is so far.
The big green thing is our wood shelf. It will be stained a dark grey after the stone work is done. I can't wait to see it finished.

No comments: