Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Warhol

Have you thought about becoming a hooker? I bet I have your attention now. :)

The classes are held in Ancaster - The Mount Mary Retreat Centre is almost directly across the road from the store.

There will be a huge box arriving next week from Zen Yarn Garden.
-Serenity 20
-Serenity Glitter
-Serenity Silk Single

The same 15 colours will be coming in all 3 yarns. I don't have pictures yet - 14 of the colours are One of a Kinds. The last colour is the newest from the Zen Yarn Garden Art Walk Series.
The tenth offering in our new ART WALK Series features a painting by Andy Warhol entitled "Ice Cream Dessert". From one medium to the next, artists express their use of colour. Inspired by Picasso, our dyer has successfully captured the vividness and subtlety of the colours of the painting.
It's late because I have been out shopping. Didn't buy anything but it was a nice evening to be out and about. I'm into the colourwork on the front of my cardigan. Pictures tomorrow. Now it's bed time. Melo has been waking me up at 6am this week. If it's light out then we should be up.

No comments: