Monday, September 17, 2012

Jubilee Throw

Today was a busy day. I saw my chiropractor this morning and then a trip to see Trish. The grey has been washed out of my hair. Nothing makes me feel better than a trip to the hair salon. A short nap this afternoon and then a trip to the nail salon. I can't go to Camp with ugly nails. :)

Mom and dad came home from Myrtle Beach tonight so Beth and I went over there with Swiss Chalet. My dad does all the driving and they do it in one day. They were both tired but happy to see us.

Pashmina Worsted from madelinetosh is on it's way to us.
Pashmina Worsted is a 4-ply yarn made up of 75% merino wool, 15% silk and 10% cashmere. This yarn is a heavier weight version of our very popular Pashmina base. A similar fiber blend to the infamous woven pashmina scarves. this machine washable blend is hand-dyed in small dye lots and knits up to create a soft fabric with great drape.
The colours in this shipment are

  • tart
  • mourning dove
  • well water
  • calligraphy
  • composition book grey
  • worn denim
  • logwood
  • wicked
  • cove
Now I'm finishing the last printing we need for Camp. 
There are many notes being made-I hope I don't miss anything.

I was going through iPhoto to see if there was something to show and then I remembered an email I received from Jane. I am getting very excited about this. If you don't know what Jane is making it is the Jubilee Throw-a free pattern on knitrowan.com.

First panel sewn together. Still haven't figured out exactly how I'm going to line this. Thinking I may do it like a quilt...lots of pins and then sew in the ditch. Any other suggestions would be appreciated
Now I need to get back to Camp. The last decision is what am I going to take to wear??

No comments: