Sunday, August 26, 2012

One Sleep

Tomorrow is a big day-the start of our Tent Sale. I think we are ready. My mental lists have everything checked off. I guess we will find out tomorrow.

I needed something really easy to knit so I decided to knit the Catherine Cowl-a Blue Sky Alpacas Royal Petite Knitting Pattern. As you can see I am knitting in the round-K5, P5. Doesn't get much easier than that.
It is really nice to knit with 100% alpaca. :)

Big Brother tonight (who is going to win Head of Household and who is going to be nominated?) and then bed. We are starting early in the morning. I have no clue how many trips it will take to get the yarn from the storage locker to the Fairgrounds. Then we need to sort the yarn-we try to have all the same yarn in boxes together. For the past two years we have been throwing yarn in boxes and bags. Tomorrow will be the big reveal. I don't remember what is all hidden away. I will be posting on Facebook and Twitter throughout the day with my finds.

No comments: