Thursday, August 02, 2012

Jubilee Square #2

Jane sent an email with another square done. She is motoring on the Jubilee Throw

Square # two done. This was a relatively easy one. The next one will take a lot longer..bigger and more colours. Unfortunately, I did get some of the centre colours wrong. But in the whole scheme of things..I don't think it will matter .. was watching the Olympics and got so involved with that..that I did the wrong centre..oh well!!!  Ready to block now. 
I am jealous of Jane and her getting to play with all the fun colours of Rowan Felted Tweed. Then I think about it and realize that I would start and then set it aside for a while so it is better that Jane works on it and gets it done.

We are busy trying to fit the new yarns into the store. That means major rearranging. And I mean major. All sorts of yarns are being moved. We are also going through the shelves and finding odd balls and discontinued colours for the Tent Sale.

Montana is a new yarn from Sirdar.

All ten colours are in stock.










70% acrylic
30% wool

50gram ball
150m
22 stitches = 4" on 4mm needles (it is a true dk weight yarn)

There are times during the year when it is hard to come up with things to write about. For the next few weeks I have the opposite problem. There is so much to write about. Every day more yarn and patterns are arriving. I have been writing in the morning and by the afternoon there is enough for another post. The good thing about my problem is that I always have lots and lots of pictures to share.

No comments: