Saturday, August 27, 2011

Rock Island

I would like to take credit for this but I can't. Diana knit a sample of Rock Island for the store. I LOVE IT!!

Pattern: Rock Island by Jared Flood (brooklyntweed)
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Helen's Lace in Shenanigans

Right now the pattern is available online. Printed patterns are on their way to us-we should have them in about two weeks.

Hurricane Irene is making her way up the east coast and it looks scary on CNN. We talked to our parents this morning. Both houses are fine. There are a few trees down but not much damage in Myrtle Beach. When I got home from work we talked to the again. Their weather is beautiful. I hope everyone in the path of Irene gets as lucky.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

That shawl is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

I hope all is well with you and yours with the hurricane. We are getting regular updates from our son in N. VA near DC. Just lots of rain now.