Thursday, January 13, 2011

Amalia

I started this post yesterday morning.  When I got to work it was a busy day-mail orders, updating website, returning phone calls, placing orders...  After work Beth and I had dinner with our parents and then I had 9 boxes to pack.  Somehow I forgot to hit Publish.

It was an early morning for me.  I woke up at 7:30 (I have no clue why) to hear the snow blowers outside.  Our driveway is cleaned for us-part of our condo fee.  It is a real pain when they clean around our vehicles. I got up and cleaned off our trucks and moved them into visitor parking. This way we will come home to a clean driveway.  Unfortunately I couldn't find any mittens so my hands were very, very cold.

When I got to work Cathy had done an amazing job straightening and moving things around.  I think she lives to do that.  :)

There was a box from Lynda with a couple of scarves that she knit for the store.  Scarf one today and the other for later in the week.

This is Amalia from Purl Diving.

Lynda used two skeins of Bearfoot from Mountain Colors in the colour Ladyslipper.

I used a shawl pin from Annie Adams for a different look.

Yesterday afternoon Cathy unpacked a box containing

Triana
Unfortunately we only received
46 Violet
45 Fuchsia
40 Cream
49 Black

This is how much knitting I accomplished while away. You might not think it is much but for me this is a lot. Normally my time away is spent reading.

Pattern: Hitchhiker Scarf (available for purchase on Ravelry)
Yarn: Prism Saki
Needles: 3.25mm 80cm long Lantern Moon Ebony circular

The pattern is easy to follow-great for traveling.

No comments: