Saturday, October 09, 2010

Finished Projects

It is amazing that my life comes to screaming to halt when my email doesn't work!!  I grew up without email.  I should be able to handle it!!

Yesterday afternoon I knit up this quick scarf.

4 balls of Catena from Lana Grossa (colour 202) on 10mm needles. Normally I don't use stocking stitch for a scarf because it will curl but I love the look of this yarn in stocking stitch.

Catena comes in great mixed colours as well as solids.

Before work yesterday I blocked Pogona and hung it on the fence to block.  It was dry and looking great when I got home last night.

I think that Beth and I are going to finish off last season of Grey's Anatomy tonight.  Hopefully I will be finishing the Linen Stitch Scarf at the same time.

There is no Thanksgiving turkey dinner for us this weekend.  We had it last weekend so tomorrow night will be steak on the barbecue.  Can't complain about a barbecue dinner in this weather-there will be lots of time in the dead of winter to cook inside.

Roko is bugging me to take him outside and play ball with him. This weather has the dogs very excited.

3 comments:

Irene said...

Lovely projects, and you are right, it's good to barbecue in this weather, we'll have snow soon, so we can have our ovens on.

purplekatkin said...

Yeah it is great barbeque weather,so fire it up and get sizzling.Oh,I also love those scarves.

Unknown said...

That Pogona is really growing on me ... ARGH - another project!!!