Monday, September 20, 2010

That wasn't a good idea

Today was a hectic day.  It started out at the hairdressers.  I really needed to have my hair coloured.  Actually, I would let it all go grey but others around me say that I am too young for grey hair.  Then to the store so that Cathy and I could get the garments in order for the fashion show.  Once they were all laid out together I totally changed how they were going to be presented. My brochure needs to be scrapped and redone.  Maybe that wasn't such a good idea.  Then I came home to start my brochure when the phone rang. "What are you doing?  I don't have keys to my truck.  Went out for lunch, Rick drove, I think they are in his truck and he has left for the day."  I packed myself up and headed to Beth's warehouse so she could get home.  Then I stopped for new nail polish.  Then the grocery store.  Now home working on the fashion show brochure.

I have absolutely no pictures for you today so here is one from Jordana Paige.  All the colours of her new bags.

My mind is racing about Camp so I need to do something to relax.  I think that means watching TV and knitting for a few hours before bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What new nail polish? I picked up Diva from Geneva & Yodel me on my Cell from the new OPI Swiss collection last week - loving them!!!