Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Baby Bamboo

The plan was to write a blog post yesterday morning before going golfing but time got away from me.  When we got home from golf I was worn out.  Too much fresh air.  :)  I laid on the couch for a bit before calling it a night.  I didn't even think about picking up my needles.  Is that like swearing?

Baby Bamboo from Sirdar is one of our best selling baby yarns.  This yarn can also be used to knit adult garments as well.
  • 22 stitches = 4" on 4mm needles (double knitting weight)
  • 80% bamboo sourced viscose and 20% wool
  • 95m on a ball
  • great price
  • large colour range
There are four new colours for fall.
159 Jack in a Box
160 Paint Box Pink
161 Baby Berries
162 Toy Box Red


The store is a mess again.  There are boxes everywhere of yarn and kits for the Knitters' Fair.  Luckily Cathy (the Neat Freak) will be working on Friday and Saturday.

There is a Criminal Minds marathon on A&E tonight.  I'm finally finished my work for the day so I am going to watch and start the finishing on my shawl.

No comments: