Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Packing

The packing has begun.  Thankfully mom and dad are home from Myrtle Beach right now so dad is coming this afternoon to move tables and boxes for me.

I really miss my Expedition on days like today.  That truck could hold a lot of yarn!  My Edge groaned at me when I started taking garbage bags out this morning.

Lynda just emailed me with a yarn emergency.  She is knitting Wild Saffron (the same sweater as I am knitting but she is a bit quicker) and needs another ball of yarn. I think I might have sent her the wrong amount. Sorry. There is no sense sending just two balls so her next project is in the box as well.

We are now carrying Freedom Wool from Twilleys.  Super Chunky 100% roving yarn.  I think she can get this knit up quickly.

Cathy came so that I can go and start taking yarn to the Parish Hall.  Just as I was about to leave Mr. Canpar came with three large boxes of Debbie Bliss yarns.
-Debbie Bliss Glen (all colours)
-new colours of Luxury Tweed Aran, Luxury Tweed Chunky, Baby Cashmerino and Cashmerino Aran

The books that came today are
-Glen
-Folk Chic
-Snow Queen

Cathy has her work cut out for her.

4 comments:

Irene said...

I don't think there is a vehicle that is big enough, is there?

Stephanie said...

You have started without me! See you in the morning.

Julie said...

Sorry Stephanie. Wanted to get the hard part done today when my dad was available. Tomorrow you get to have fun playing in the yarn!!

Julie said...

Irene-a family could live in an Expedition-it is huge!!