Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Yak

I was looking online to find information on the Debbie Bliss Fall 2010 knitting magazine.  I couldn't find anything but did find the pictures for one of her new knitting books that I didn't know about.  Hopefully this book will be arriving soon!!

A Tweed Story.  There really can't be enough tweed sweaters in my closet.

Cabled Coat knit in Luxury Tweed Aran

Pleated Jacket knit in Luxury Tweed Aran

As I was writing this Mr. FedEx came with a shipment of yarns including a new Lang Yarn called Yak.

50% Yak and 50% Extra Fine Merino
130m on a 50gram ball
Aran weight (18 stitches to 4")

YUM!!!


Here are the shades that we have received.

Yak-Wikipedia

Now I am home and finishing my post. Beth is yelling at me to get upstairs because she wants to watch Big Brother.

No comments: